Today is April 8, 2009, and that means it is me and Aaron's five year dating anniversary! Unfortunately he is at his GEPIK secondary orientation so we won't be able to celebrate until the weekend. Since it is election day or something here, I do have the day off, so right now I'm sitting in my apartment (alone). I am still sickish - I've been coughing a lot and sometimes I have stuffy nose, so I am hoping to pick up some medicine soon.
Yesterday near the end of the school day, last year's foriegn teacher at my school, courtney, came to visit and say hi to the kids and her former coteachers, which was pretty nice. Afterwards, we and some coteachers went out to eat. We went to this little place on top of a hill, which was very interesting and unique. There was a little gardeny place and a little greenhouse filled with really nice flowers and plants. And then there was a restaurant that looked like an Italian villa, and it served.... pasta! In Korea! So I got this creamy spaghetti with salmon, and it was really good. It even came with bread and a tiny salad. Of course, we were served pickles on the side.
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment